Trojan J185H-AC 12V Deep Cycle Flooded (Wet) Lead-Acid Battery
The Trojan J185H battery is the work horse of the off-grid power systems that we have designed over the years.
Specially designed for deep cycling service in renewable energy systems. The ‘flooded’ lead acid chemistry of the battery is easy to maintain whilst offering fantastic capacity at a reasonable price.
- 'Flooded' Lead Acid Battery with T2 Technology – Giving you the most cost effective energy storage
- Available in 12v units – Can be used in multiples to create 12V, 24V or 48V battery power systems
- Long Cycle Life - 1200 cycles at 50% discharge, 800 cycles to 80% DOD – Designed specifically for use in small scale off-grid renewable energy systems
- Polypropylene rigid container construction – Protects the battery chemistry from damage in demanding environments
- Ideal for off-grid power systems
||200 - 250 Ah