OceanFlex Marine Tinned Battery Cable 25 sq.mm (~4 AWG)
Prices include 20% VAT
OceanFlex Flexible Tinned Marine Battery Cable - 25mm2, 4 AWG - Cut to Length with Crimped End Terminal Options
We supply the OceanFlex cable cut to the length you require with crimped end terminals in the following choice of sizes:
- M6 (6mm hole diameter)
- M8 (8mm hole diameter)
- M10 (10mm hole diameter)
- M12 (12mm hole diameter)
Benefits of OceanFlex® Cable:
- Marine-specific flexible cable
- Tinned thin wall low voltage wiring cable designed for use in harsh environments.
- In OceanFlex cable, the copper strands are tin-plated so the cable is highly resistant to corrosion from sea water over long periods of time.
- Oceanflex cables have a much greater life span compared to standard cables.
- This leads to lower repair/maintenance costs and less down time due to electrical faults and failures.
- 25mm² Cable Conductor Cross-Section
- Conductor Specification (mm): 322/0.30
- Nominal Current Rating 170 Amps
- Maximum Overall Diameter: 10.1mm
- Cores manufactured to ISO 6722-1:2011 (class B) 105°C
- Tinned Copper Conductors, PVC Insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40ºC to 105ºC with excursions up to 120ºC
- Twins and multicores PVC sheathed at 70ºC
- Suitable for 12v and 24v systems (maximum 60v)
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acid
- Very good resistance to moisture
- PVC insulation saves weight and offers good resistance to abrasion and cut through
- Cables are printed with the specification on the insulation
If you need an option not on our website, please get in contact with your requirements.
Write Your Own Review