12V 300W Portable Inverter with USB Socket
300W 12V Portable Inverter with UK 3-pin Plug and USB socket.
This 12V 300W small portable inverter from Maplin is ideal for powering small AC appliances from 12V DC sources such as car batteries. It is very compact and lightweight making it extremely portable. It comes supplied with a three pin UK plug socket plus a very useful USB output socket also. As we purchase these items in bulk we are able to pass on great savings to our customers.
- Run mains powered equipment from your 12V car battery.
- Suitable for mobile phones, camcorders, AV equipment, laptops, TVs up to 19-inches, VCRs and portable work lights
- 300 watts’ continuous power with 900 watts’ surge
- Modified sine wave
- Automatic alarm and shutdown protection against overload, over temperature and low-battery conditions
- One three pronged UK mains grounded AC outlet
- Quiet operation
- USB output socket
It is supplied with two connecting cables one with crocodile clips and the other with a 12V in-car cigarette lighter adaptor.
Please note: Using the 12V cigarette lighter plug, maximum continuous load is 150W - this is due to most cigarette lighter sockets in cars are rated at a maximum of 15A. For 300W continuous operation, the inverter will need to be directly connected to the car battery. Both cigarette lighter socket and direct to battery connecting cables are supplied.