Morningstar SunSaver 10 Solar Charge Controller 12V 10A
This Morningstar Sunsaver 10 solar charge controller is part of the third generation of SunSaver charge controllers.
These charge controllers are ideal for small professional and consumer systems. Fully encapsulated means they are approved for hazardous locations.
The unit has marine rated terminals for cable connection and includes a terminal cover.
There is a setting for sealed or vented batteries and this setting can be adjusted on the unit itself.
- 3 LED's indicate to battery charge state and load disconnect condition.
- Full electronic protection & dead battery recovery feature.
- 4 stage battery charging
- Self-diagnostics to detect critical faults
- Telecom mode for sensitive loads
- Optional automatic low battery voltage disconnect (L). (Not on this model)
Since its first market introduction in 1996, over 1 million SunSaver controllers have been installed in over 73 countries for various solar power systems including: oil/gas, telecom and instrumentation, marine and boating, and remote homes.
|Low Voltage Disconnect||No|
|Charging Method||4 Stage PWM|
|Dimensions||15.2 x 5.5 x 3.4 cm|
|Wire Size||5.0mm sq. / #10 AWG|
|Temperature||-40 to +60 Degrees C|
|Protections||Over Load, Over Voltage, Reverse Polarity, High Temp, Lighting, Reverse Current at Night, Surge.|
|Display||LED Indications for battery and system status.|