Transporter Energy 12V Lithium-ion Leisure Battery 100Ah
Transporter Energy’s 12V Lithium-ion Leisure Battery is powerful, safe and light-weight.
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery
Made in the USA
10 great reasons to switch to using Transporter Energy's Lithium-Ion Battery today:
1. Lightweight - up to 60% lighter than Lead Acid/ AGM batteries at only 13.1kg
2. Long-Lasting - No loss of performance for up to 5,000 80% discharge cycles, giving an average lifespan of 13-15 years
3. Easy to Install - The Transporter Energy battery is a drop-in replacement as it is a standard battery size and uses universal connections
4. 20x Faster Charging - Can be charged from 0 to 100% in one hour
5. Stores more power for longer - retains over 90% charge if left for 4 Months
6. More Usable Energy - Has an exceptional depth of discharge with 80-100% usable energy per cycle (up to 50% more usable energy than some lead acid batteries)
7. Industry-leading 10-year warranty
9. 95% recyclable
10. Built-In Battery Management System that protects the cells for long-term cycling - can also be used in conjunction with the Victron BMV712 Smart Battery Monitor Kit to allow you to remotely monitor and configure your battery
These Lithium-ion batteries last much longer and are more efficient than other batteries, meaning that they offer a better cost:Ah over their lifetime - estimated at just 0.4p per Ah, compared to 2p per Ah for the average 100Ah Lead Acid battery.
Safe to use with CE- and Intertek- approval.
Leisure Vehicles - Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes
Solar energy storage
Golf carts; plus much more
Compatible with most vehicles and boats but if you have any doubt about your leisure battery size, capacity or electric system, please contact us to check before ordering.
|DC Nominal Voltage||12V|
|Usable Capacity (Amp Hours)||100Ah|
|Rated Capacity (Watt Hours)||1200 Wh (1.2kw)|
|Max discharge current (c/1)||100A (continuous) - 200A (surge for 30 seconds) 1/2 second surge for higher loads|
|Max charge current (c/1)*||100A|
|DC charging voltage range||14.4 — 14.6|
|Depth of Discharge||Up to 100%|
|Cycle Life||5000 @ 80% DoD|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to 71°C|
|Charge Temperature||-4 to 57°C|
|Average Lifespan||13 - 15 years|
|Lifetime Capacity||400,000 Ah|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||32.4 x 17.3 x 22.9|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
* Note: Lower C rates will extend the battery life. Mfr suggests a C/2 charge as optimal. After 3000 cycles, there will be approximately 75% battery capacity remaining if charging/ discharging at C/1 rate.
|Battery Capacity||50 - 100 Ah|