Silentwind 400 Spare Carbon Fibre Wind Turbine Blades (x3)
Silentwind 400 Wind Turbine replacement carbon fibre wind turbine blades (Set of 3).
This replacement blade set consists of the ever familiar, patented blue blades of the Silentwind turbine. Renowned in the marine industry for being among the quietist blades ever developed for a small wind turbine, they can also be used with the Air-X, Air 403, Air Marine and Air 30 models from Primus Windpower.
Additionally they can be used with the AIR 40 and AIR Breeze wind turbines using a Silentwind 400 Hub, Nose Cone and Screw set.
Rotor Blade Features
- High-tech carbon fibre rotor blades
- Made of 100% Carbon-Fibre material – CFRP
- Hand laminated. By using High–Tensile carbon fibers in hand laminated application with epoxy-resin the blades get extremely resistant
- Wind channel optimized
- Ultra-low noise emissions
- Balanced for low vibrations
- Outstanding strength to weight ratio
- Successfully tested according to DIN EN 61400-2 at hurricane speed 122km / h (5480 rpm, with almost speed of sound at the blade tips)
Silentwind 400 Blade Assembley Video
|Blade Material||100% Carbon-Fibre material – CFRP|
|Rotor Diameter||1.15m with Silentwind Hub|
|Weight||150g/blade - low centrifugal load|