Wind Turbine Repair & Maintenance Service
This repair service has proved very popular with many of our customers who want a hassle-free wind turbine maintenance option. It often proves less costly than a replacement wind turbine unit.
Call us on +44(0)1403 261062 or follow the instructions below:
The service charge covers the following:
- Shipping to the relevant manufacturer (overseas if necessary).
- The cost of the inspection by a qualified manufacturer technician.
- Return shipping to the customer's address.
- Shipping Insurance.
- Administration costs.
- The customer sends their faulty unit to our address at : Eco Power Shop Ltd, 30 Granary Close, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1PW, UK.
- Once we receive the unit, we acknowledge receipt and it is then sent to the relevant manufacturer for a full inspection. The inspection highlights any defects that require maintenance action.
- We consult with the customer on how best to proceed. Rectification work and parts are billed separately.
- We arrange for the wind turbine to be shipped back to the customer’s preferred address.
- The turnaround time is usually 2-4 weeks depending on the level of maintenance required.
Wind Turbines covered by this service:
- PRIMUS WINDPOWER (formerly SOUTHWEST) : AIR X, AIR X MARINE, AIR SILENT X, AIR INDUSTRIAL, AIR BREEZE, AIR 30, AIR 40.
- LEADING EDGE : LE-v50, LE-v150, LE-300, LE-450, LE-600.
- RUTLAND (Marlec) : 503, 504, 504e -furl, 913, 914i, FM-910, 1200.
- SILENTWIND : Silentwind 400, Silentwind PRO.
How to order an inspection:
- Add the inspection to your basket and checkout as normal.
- Securely package the unit and mark with your details and description of the fault(s).
- Send the faulty unit to : Eco Power Shop Ltd, 30 Granary Close, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1PW, UK.
For any questions relating to this service please call us on +44(0)1403 261062